Categories: Palm Bay

Light Fixture Causes Fire At Palm Bay Convenience Store

PALM BAY, Florida — A fire that caused approximately $250,000 damage to a local convenience store was the result of a faulty electrical ceiling light fixture.
Just before 3 a.m. Monday, Palm Bay Fire-Rescue responded to a BP Gas Station Convenience Store located at 2595 Emerson Drive SE to a reported structure fire. Firefighters were able to contain the fire which appeared to originate in a storage room of the business.
Further investigation by the fire marshal revealed a ceiling light fixture may have had some type of electrical malfunction which triggered the fire.

View Comments

  • Miss this store... Now all we have is that crappy station called Circle K booo

  • Miss this store... Now all we have is that crappy station called Circle K booo

Copyright 2011-2023 Brevard Times. All Rights Reserved. Contact Us Privacy Policy