BREVARD COUNTY, Florida — A major detour is set to begin at State Road (SR) 528 and State Road (SR) 407 as part of the roadway paving project on State Road 407 from SR 528 to SR 405/Columbia Boulevard. P & S Paving, Inc. is performing the work under contract with the Florida Department of Transportation.
The nightly SR 528 off and on ramp closures onto and from SR 407 are planned for 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. on Sunday, November 9 through Thursday, November 13 and Sunday, November 16 through Thursday, November 20.
To travel westbound on SR 528 from southbound SR 407:
· Take the exit for I-95 southbound towards Cocoa from SR 407
· Travel southbound on I-95 until you reach Exit 205 for SR 528
· Turn onto the ramp for westbound SR 528 towards Orlando
To travel northbound on SR 407 from eastbound SR 528:
· Take the right fork at SR 528 Exit 37 towards Cocoa and Cocoa Beach
· Take Exit 42B to travel onto northbound I-95
· Take Exit 212 to travel onto northbound SR 407 towards Kennedy Space Center